Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Seeds of Doubt

Has everything that's happened in the past month just been something I need to just brush off so I can keep doing what I was doing?
I spoke with a friend tonight who has me questioning everything I've put myself through this past month. 
Do I need to stay home and continue going to school? I don't see any benefit in doing that as far as my future goes. But is that the point?
Getting a job in a field I'm already qualified in is very doable, but is that being selfish and just a way for me to continue trying to push my own will?
I'm seriously frustrated.
I want to do God's will, but I don't know what that is!!!!
Am I acting too quickly, based solely off of the emotional roller coaster I've been through this past month? 
I refuse to "what if"my situation. This is where I'm at right now, and what's done is done. But where do I go from here, or do I go anywhere?
Just when I felt like I had something, I'm back to square one.

Please God, give me a hint, or something, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment