Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Getting Out of the Storm

My boat is rocking right now. Not imminent sinking or being caught in a hurricane kind of rocking, but it's rocking. I don't think it's a bad thing though. I'm being pushed to think and plan for my future instead just going with the flow. God gave me a brain to use it, and I've also been given the desire to have a family and give my life for others.
This song made me think of that. There is no easy way out of the storm, but with God leading me I'm not worried. I've been praying the Novena to the Surrender to the Will of God, which has helped a great deal in my being able to relax and trust in God. But I can't sit back and wait. I need to row the boat and let God steer.
Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment