Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I Surrender Lord

I'm raising my white flag. I'm laying everything down. All my dreams, my plans and even my hopes.
I ask you Jesus to take over. Many times before I've asked you to guide me, but I refused to fully be led, always keeping one foot on the path I wanted to take. But now, after the damage I have done and the worst emotional pain I've gone through, I surrender, I can't do this any more.
Take charge of my life Lord. Lead me where you need me to go. I will do my best to not think of what might have been, or what could still be. I'm trying to give it all up and surrender completely.
I don't know how You will guide me, and I will try not to let that worry me, because I know you will.
Draw me out of this despair and allow me to only hope in You, and not on my own thoughts and dreams.
I'm falling at your feet Lord. Lift me up and direct me wherever you need me to go.

Please Lord, may Your will be done, take care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment