Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tears...

I have to write this quick and I am writing it for no one other than myself so I don't forget it.
I went to reconciliation and confessed my sins.  My biggest one being pride, and also in my heart knowing how I have many times failed to trust in God because of my pride.  I don't know why it is so hard for me, but it is.  Pride allows me to think that I know what's best... but God help me I know that I don't, but I still struggle.
Four "Our Fathers", a rush of emotions later and for the first time I cried after reconciliation.  I prayed, as tears rolled down my face for God to remove any thoughts that do not line up with His plans for me, one in particular.
God has blessed me with so much, why do I keep desiring more when He is all I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment