Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm Almost Mainstream!

Well, not really, but last week and the week before my blog was blowing up with viewers... I mean like 20-30 a day for a little bit.  I know, very shocking to say the least.
My post about Purgatory and the Dentists Office got a lot of views, so many so that I actually had a couple advertisements for dentist offices posted in the comments box.  I deleted them but I should have just kept them for the laugh factor... oh well.
So ya, I'm not main stream, no where near it really and I'm okay with that.  Using my blog comment box as an advertising tool did make me feel a little special.  No fear though, views have dropped significantly... thank you God for uplifting, and humbling, moments.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment