Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Deliver Me...

from temptation... small and large
from failed relationships and the wondering of "what might have been"
from stress
from worrying about the future
from my selfish desires and tendencies
from being content
from jealousy
from being the quiet guy that is slow to show love
from being lazy
from thinking of myself first
from not being thankful
from holding anger in my heart
from not forgiving
from not trusting
from wanting to be better then others
from desiring fame
from thinking I know what is best
from judging
from fear of things I can't control
from my sin
from doubt
from fear of speaking the truth
from fear of showing your love
from myself
Pax

1 comment:

  1. Good grief! Was that you hiding behind my chair in the confessional this past Thursday?

    ReplyDelete