Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Pope Said What?

It kinda ticks me off when I read other Catholic blogs that recently have been bashing the Pope.  I mean, come on, the media and the rest of the world do enough of that.  And then Catholics do exactly what we get mad at the media for doing; taking the Popes words out of context.
Ya, he makes off the cuff remarks... earth to Catholics that like the bash the Pope... he's human!
And when Catholics attack the Pope, are they really being helpful in bringing the world to Christ? No, they are being selfish, it's that simple.  So go ahead, pick apart the Popes words looking for something to piss you off. He's inviting all people to the banquet while you are scaring them off.
End of my rant.
Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment