Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pissed On But Not Pissed Off

I've been peed on a few times in my life.  A sleep walking roommate, another incident I tried to forget about but just popped into my head, and countless animals have peed on me I'm sure.
Today I was peed on... well, sprinkled would be a better word.  Guys are the only ones that have the problem of having to pee standing next to another guy.  Today, well, that didn't work out too well for me.
That led me to thinking about when I had been peed on in the past, as you can tell.  It also led to me thinking about the future.  Will I get to experience the classic getting peed on by the baby?  Not sure why my thoughts went there.
And ya, I'm not pissed about being peed on.  It happens you know... can't let it rain on your parade (pun intended)

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment