Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm Not An Anomaly

Well, I just read this article,
http://wordonfire.org/WoF-Blog/WoF-Blog/October-2013/Culture-The-Anomaly-of-Being-an-Anti-Drifter.aspx
it's about a young man, only a year older than me, who is a happily married father of 4 children. Turns out, his life is the anomaly and mine fits right in with the rest of society and guys my age.  I'm a drifter...
So I guess the only thing that makes me different is that as a 20 something year old bachelor I go to mass almost every day, and I'm not a seminarian.
I don't want to be a drifter. Giving my life to someone else completely would be amazing and a wonderful gift from God.
Reading that article is not helping with my trying to be patient.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment