Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

NCYC Here We Come!


Last I heard, my diocese is sending the largest group to this years National Catholic Youth Conference from west of the Mississippi River. That is pretty awesome.
I've got two young gentleman and myself going from our parish. I am exited and feel very blessed to finally go to an event of this magnitude. There will be upwards of 20,000 youth and adult leaders packed into Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, and all of them there celebrating our Catholic faith.


I've been praying for safe travel and a willingness from all who are attending to open their hearts to God, new friends and wonderful experiences.
Please keep all of those attending in your prayers this week.

Peace all!

No comments:

Post a Comment