Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Just What I Needed To Read


1 Peter 5: 5-10

And all of you, clothe yourselves with humility in your dealings with one another, for:
“God opposes the proud but bestows favor on the humble.”
So humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.
Cast all your worries upon him because he cares for you.
Be sober and vigilant. Your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour.
Resist him, steadfast in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings.
The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you after you have suffered a little.


Thank you God for all your love, your blessing and especially your mercy.
Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment