Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Busy Busy

Its been a busy week.  Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for that.  Still, with such a busy week I feel extremely lazy when I am not doing something and this is magnified when I go from busy to lazy suddenly.  This is my first night "off", so I felt compelled to write so am I not being totally lazy.
Between a dinner and a banquet I went with my youth group to watch an awesome movie.
October Baby is a great movie.  I am no critic, so I wont try to explain why it is.  It is a clearly pro-life movie that has its funny moments and sad moments.  My favorite quote is a simple one.  The lead character at the end of the movie tells her father "Thank you for wanting me".  That line summed up a lot of the movie for me.
It is depressing to think about how many human being are not wanted in our world today.  That is one of the reasons abortion and all other killings are so prevalent.
Today and tomorrow there are many memorials for different tragedies that have occurred over the years.
I pray 4-20 will be a day of life and healing and not one of death and tragedy.

Peace all 

No comments:

Post a Comment