Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Take It All, Lord

When you surrender to God, you're supposed to surrender everything. Of course, this is easier said than done.
Like a lot of things, this should be an easy concept to understand, but I guess I'm special. It hit me today as I was riding my fat bike home from a workout. I'm not giving up everything. There are dreams that I'm still holding onto, ones that I don't want to let go of. I need to though. Surrender to God means I have to give everything to God. He has my future figured out so if I keep holding onto what I want and the dreams I've developed, then I'm just torturing myself.
Yea, I'm still going to think about those dreams, but I can't hold onto them any more. I need to give them up and trust in God.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment