Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

You Are the Pearl

I love thinking and looking at things differently!
With today's readings, the usual way to think about it is we need to give up everything for God, for the Kingdom of Heaven.  But, as Father spoke about today, lets flip this thought.
What has God done to get us?  Think about it!!!!
We are the treasure, we are the pearl.  God loves us so much, sees us as so much of a treasure, with so much worth, that he didn't just sell all he had, he gave his only Son for us.
Yep, I may have to have a lot of dirt wiped off me... and I mean a lot... but God still gave up everything for me, for you, for all of us because we are each the greatest treasures in the world... don't forget it!
 Pax!

No comments:

Post a Comment