Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lesson from Traveling

Well, I made it safely to the desert.  Year three, hoping this will be my last.  Kinda like how Jesus spent his three years preaching, hopefully this will be my last and greatest year before I start something new with my life.  Not really a resurrection, but maybe something similar... hopefully...
Anyways, so I was driving through the lovely state of Utah after spending the night in Salt Lake City with college friend and mother nature started calling.  If you have ever driven through Utah, you know there are not a whole lot of places to stop as soon as you get an hour from the Salt Lake area.  As mother nature was really starting to bug me, I remembered I had an empty bottle sitting next to me... hence, why mother nature was calling... duh...
Becoming desperate at this point and not knowing I would get a good chance to stop, I well... you know... got ready and had my well... you know... in the bottle, all while trying to drive at the same time (still probably safer then texting while driving), and what do I look up to see but a road sign saying "Rest Stop... 3 miles ahead"

The moral of the story is; when you are desperate for an answer, just be patient, because as soon as you go sticking your... well, you know... in a bottle... you might find the best answer a little ways further down the road.
It was an interesting lesson to learn, but one I needed I guess.

Pax



No comments:

Post a Comment