Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Toughen Up!

Over half way through the first week of school and, well, its same old, same old. Students overjoyed... students frustrated... students whining...  just like I remember before summer.
And with that, I only have some words that I found today in another blog.  Words that I really like and for some reason as soon I read them, I felt better about a lot of things in my life.  

The man who couldn't stand to see the butterfly struggle, and slit open the cocoon to give the insect an easier time crawling out, stole the butterfly's chance to be strengthened through struggle.

So!  I need to challenge my students more and also be thankful for the challenges that I am presented with everyday... they make me stronger!!!!

Pax


Oh, and I couldn't help it... had to post this since it made my day after singing this at mass... well, not quite like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment