Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lent

Its that time of year again... well, at least for us Catholics. Lent! and all the fun of choosing what to give up or do in preparation for Easter.  Since I am growing up and finally feel like taking this Lent seriously, I am also going to use this wonder blog to keep me accountable.
So, what am I going to do...

  • Go to reconciliation once a week.  I started this one early since I went this last Saturday for the first time in a while.
  • Pray the Rosary every day.  I am not opposed to praying it more then once a day either ;)
  • Turn off the television at 7pm, especially on week nights.  Will give me more time to do things that I really need to do, like pray.
That is my short list I guess... I would like to add at some point getting up and running every morning but as I am still getting over this cold and it is still a bit chilly out at 6 a.m., I will get to that when I can.

Happy Ash Wednesday to everyone!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment