Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Technology

I had a frustrating experience at mass today.  The priest came down from the pulpit to walk around as he gave his homily; which I am all for.  The problem was his microphone cut in and out the entire time!
I appreciate technology and what it can do for us, but this was really frustrating for me.  Hearing a few words clearly and then having to strain to hear what the next words were was simply ridiculous.  
For whatever reason I made a mental vow that should I ever be in a situation like that or in charge of a situation like that I would make technology as simple as possible.  It might have only been a loose wire somewhere, or just a faulty box.  It did not need to be that way and because of it a very good homily, from what I can tell, was only half heard by a group that really needed to hear it.
I really wonder what they did in the old days... must of had some booming voices!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment