Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Music and the Moments Lost

I love how music can have such a force on us.  One song can take me back to memories from long ago.  Another song can take me a place I have never been but only dreamed of.  Other songs can take me to a different time, a different era.
When I first heard this song all I could think about was when life was simpler.  When people had to actually work in order to live.  I don't know why it did.  A scary feeling, but one I miss at the moment.  I miss it because, it was one of those moments you get only once, when you listen to a song for the first time.
Where the West Wind Blows~ Green River Ordinance
-the acoustic version

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment