Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Go To God

Realizing that I do not have any answers and only questions... I have figured out one good thing over this weekend.  I need to keep getting closer to God.  My relationships with others have all stalled, or simply cannot go anywhere at the moment.  What does that leave other then to focus more on God and less on other relationships.
"Only through believing, then, does faith grow and become stronger; there is no other possibility for possessing certitude with regard to one's life apart from self-abandonment, in a continuous crescendo, into the hands of a love that seems to grow constantly because it has its origin in God," Pope benedict wrote in his introduction to the Year of Faith.
I will take the Holy Fathers words and do my best to live them out. My life has been a building crescendo bringing me closer to God... over these next few months I really want that crescendo to soar to the rafters.


Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment