Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Anticipation

It came like a dream
a thought
a longing.
A desire that has been building,
only recently
intensifying.
It makes sense
but then it haunts
like something that should not be.
A path that would
not be easy.
Just the feelings
that came with
just the simple thought of its fulfillment
oh 
how indescribable they were.
Like what heaven
might be like.
I want that feeling again.
It comes to mind
every now and then.
It should not be there,
not yet.
Still,
there it was
and continues to be.
Right now
it is just
a dream.
A dream that
might
come true.
I have dreamed before, 
still,
this dream seems so far fetched,
maybe, 
just maybe,
God has been weaving
of all my dreams,
this dream.
Or 
in the end, 
something still good
but not the full dream.
The simple thought, 
brought me to
the closest 
feeling of heaven
I have yet to experience.
Until the gazes cease,
the dream will remain, 
and anticipation
for the answer
will linger.


No comments:

Post a Comment