Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Evangelization

In my reading of blogs and watching of videos I have recently come across a few things.
Father Barron has a video on evangelization where he says the best way to evangelize is by sharing the "contagious joy of being a friend of Jesus Christ"-- how awesome is that!!!!
Now, is this something I need to work on?  YES!
Still, I just think how fun it will be to share this joy... it makes me excited!
And then I read an article from Pope Benedict XVI... Its entitled "Evangelize With Silence"
How awesome is that?!!!!
He even calls out bloggers, which made me laugh.Click here is you want to read the article.
So, I can't wait to get better at this, to become an even closer friend to Christ Jesus and evangelize with silence and immense joy.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment