Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Friday, April 15, 2016

A Song For All Of Us

This song popped up last as I was falling asleep. Having my ipod on random shuffle through all my music leads to some interesting combinations, but this song stands out on its own. I've actually heard Matt Maher perform it in concert, which was the first time I had heard it. 
Anyway, as Matt put it, it's a love song. He wrote it thinking about his soon to be wife at the time. But as his understanding of the song grew, he began to see that this is a song that Jesus sings to all of us. 
So one day I might sing this song to a beautiful woman, but until then and forever Jesus is singing this song to you and I.
Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment