Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

10,000 Pageviews!

I'm sure the vast majority just stumbled upon my blog in a random Google search... but nonetheless, 10,000 separate page-views is pretty cool.
I haven't been writing much these last few months. Mostly because I've been busy and simply haven't gotten around to writing anything. There has been no shortage of things I could write about, mostly knee-jerk reactions that I wanted to vent about. After a few days the desire to vent goes away and I sense that what I would have written would not have been all that helpful.
Since I don't have anyone I feel comfortable venting to, I use this blog. Most people are more comfortable venting to me, which is the way it's been for most of my life. Not feeling comfortable venting to people is what has kept this blog going.
Anyways... I'll be busy all summer working as a camp counselor so there won't be much time for blogging, but never say never. I'm sure I will have lots of stories by the end of the summer.

Peace all


No comments:

Post a Comment