Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

50 Already?!

I'm sitting watching my favorite television channel, OutdoorHD, feeling a lot less stressed and pissed, thinking about what to write for my 50th post.  After my last rant, I don't know what to say really. That haunted stuff isn't going away any time soon, but after a crazy weekend I am feeling a lot better.  At the end of the day, I know I have lots of support, and for that, I thank you all.
I'm still thinking a lot.  Haven't had any revelations other then that I really can't complain a whole lot about things.  I have a job, money, wonder friends and family and the wonderful Catholic faith that challenges me each and every day.
On the feast of Saint Isidore the farmer I have been reflecting on what I have done and what I will need to do.  I will not be as fortunate as St. Isidore and have Angels do my work for me.  I do have a lot of work to do though.  By no means am I living up to the person I need to be, and I really need to start focusing on that.  Maybe that will be my mission for my next year in the desert.
I need to set the example for what a young, Catholic, single guy should be... that also isn't a seminarian.

There is some beauty down here... you just have to let God show it to you.
Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment