Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Monday, December 24, 2012

God Had A Dream

God had a dream that if he became human he could bring us all back to him.  On this night, God became flesh, because grace needs flesh and flesh needs grace. What a wonderful night, where God showed that he loves us so much that he would do anything for us. God lowered himself so much that he became human, and even the lowliest of humans. Imagine God, our savior and king, as a baby. If we fail to realize that we are a loved and blessed people, then we are missing everything. It's all about love, and maybe a dream... a dream that is still possible.
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did



















































    ReplyDelete