Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

First post

So its a new year, I am halfway through my second year of teaching and hopefully come June I will have some  direction in my life.  I have really tried to make an effort to trust in God and let God guide me.  I don't really know if I am doing that or not, which is really tough.
I feel like I need to be closer to home, for lots of different reasons, mostly due to family, and I feel really okay with that.
Do I have any job possibilities back home? Not at the moment.
Am I really worried about that? No.
Am I okay with leaving a good job where I am well liked? At this point, yes, but that is also what I thought this time last here, and here I am.
So I guess with this blog I will hopefully be able to check myself, report on my where I am at and generally blog what it is like to finally start to grow up as a young, Catholic male.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment