Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Truth and Forgiveness in Politics

Following all the Kavanaugh stuff has been tough and honestly I haven't done a good job of it. It's all politics, which I find stupid and annoying these days.
Honestly, I have no doubt in my mind that he probably did what he is being accused of. I personally know what it is like to be a teenager and I've known lots of teenage guys. What he is accused of is terrible but unfortunately not all that uncommon, especially at high school and college parties.

I would have a lot more respect for the guy if he had just come out and said "yes, I probably did the things I'm being accused of, and I'm very sorry. I am not that young partier anymore though. Please forgive me of my past mistakes."
Admit the mistakes that have been made and work for change. He's not helping women by just flat out denying everything and all this is just splitting the huge divide in our country even wider.

Tell the truth, ask for forgiveness and work for change. Our country needs it.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment