Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Mountain Biking is an Addiction Cured Only by Poverty

Or in my case, a trip to the Holy Land.

This quote is from my favorite mountain biking website which pretty much sums up what mountain biking and bike building has done to me.
For some only poverty can stop the buying and upgrading of a mountain bike. For me, it's the realization that I will be traveling over seas and it would be nice to have some money for that trip and also for the upcoming gifts I will be buying.
So, for a while, I'm not buying any bike stuff. And as I have read many times on my favorite mountain biking website, I'm not the only person with this kind of problem.


And here is a glimpse of the bike build that is currently on hold.

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment