Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sometimes, All You Can Do Is Pray

I'm at a point in my life that could best be described as an "in-between stage".
Single, living alone away from my family with a full time job. Yet I'm close enough to home that I go there once or twice a month and my mother still buys groceries for me... even though I don't ask her to.  I call that the "in-between stage". 
What else could I call it?
I don't quite have my own independent life as I see it. For all intensive purposes I do, still I call the home where my parents live my permanent address. Heck, I still get mail sent there (another reason to go home every once in a while). 
My immediate family is like everyone elses'... weird and not normal.  They are going through some major changes right now which I am not really a part of. I'm glad for that, because the changes are not easy nor are everyone happy with them. Change is always going to happen and all we as humans can really do is pray for help to get through the constancy of change. 
I've used my family as an excuse to move closer to home. Now that I'm home, I'm so glad to be back in Montana and that is not just because of my family. 
If I'm honest with myself, I don't want to leave Montana. That's not because I would be far away from my family again. I just enjoy living in Montana and I really don't want to go anywhere else. 

I'm praying for help and guidance for my family and also for some guidance for myself that will hopefully keep me here in Montana. 
I'm ready for whatever God has in store for me though. I can leave Montana but Montana will never leave me (how cliche is that!)

Peace all

No comments:

Post a Comment