Who Am I?

My photo
I'm just a guy trying to trust in God and be the best I can be for God and others, then myself.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beautiful Wedding

The wedding of two people who are committed to ministry and God is an amazing ceremony to witness.
Unfortunately it is too rare today that couples have their first focus on God. I know that my two friends who just got married were questioned all along the way.
Moving to the same town most would think it would be normal for them to live together. They chose not to. A simple gesture like that shows how truly committed they are to each other but most in our society do not see it that way.
Father mentioned that for both of them their greatest goal now is to get their spouse to heaven. How often is that mentioned at other wedding ceremonies these days?
The greatest thing I took away from the ceremony was hope.
There is hope for the future as long as we have faith-filled couples like Jake and Tiff in our world.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear about this wedding. My sister is getting married soon at one venue New York and I am looking for a wedding planner who will manage everything as it’s impossible for me to arrange. Hope will soon find out.

    ReplyDelete